Freeze-Dried Black Beans Case Pack
NEW! Now you can get your favorite emergency survival food in bulk. Our new case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away! These cases come with eight pouches of food. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your food until you're ready to cook it.
Freeze-Dried Black Beans case packs add protein and many other nutrients to your diet. Studies have shown they can also reduce your risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes and more. You know you’re benefiting your body with every tender bite!
Keep a case in your pantry for everyday convenience. Don’t forget to bring a pouch or two on camping trips. And be sure to buy a case for your survival kit as well. The Freeze-Dried Black Beans
Case Pack boxes are 9 x 7 1/2 x 7 inches. NET WT. 4.94 oz (140g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 39.52 oz (1120g).
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- Boil 3 cups of water.
- Add entire contents of pouch of dehydrated beans, stir and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cover and allow to simmer for 20-25 minutes. Strain as desired and serve.
- For flavor variations, try seasoning the beans with salt, pepper, onion, or garlic or reduce the water to 1 1/2 cups and season the beans for a "sauce". Can also be used with meat stock.
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 8 pouches
- 4 Servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
Dehydrated black turtle beans.
- Add to any soup or chili for extra protein
- Delicious with rice and spices
Click Here to View Nutrition Information!