Freeze-Dried Pinto Beans Case Pack
NEW! Now you can get your favorite emergency survival food in bulk. Our new case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away! These cases come with 8 pouches of food. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your food until you're ready to cook it.
Pinto beans are a North American favorite for good reason. They provide you with plenty of protein, folate, fiber and iron. Our
Freeze-Dried Pinto Beans case packs are prepared from real cooked beans, and they taste delicious in soups and stews.
Keep a case in your pantry and make a heart meal anytime. Bring a pouch or two for smoky cooking over a campfire. And donít forget to buy a case for your survival kit as well. The Freeze-Dried Pinto Beans
Case Pack boxes are 9 x 7 1/2 x 7 inches. NET WT. 4.94 oz (140g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 39.52 oz (1120g).
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- Boil 3 cups of water.
- Add entire contents of pouch of dehydrated beans, stir and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cover and allow to simmer for 20-25 minutes. Strain as desired and serve.
- For flavor variations, try seasoning the beans with salt, pepper, onion, or garlic or reduce the water to 1 1/2 cups and season the beans for a "sauce". Can also be used with meat stock.
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 8 pouches
- 4 Servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
Dehydrated pinto beans.
Click Here to View Nutrition Information!