Freeze-Dried Red Beans Case Pack
Now you can get your favorite emergency survival food in bulk. Our new case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away! These cases come with 8 pouches of food. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your food until you're ready to cook it.
We gently dehydrate prepared red beans to provide you with almost instant gratification! When you sprinkle a serving into your soup, stew or other main dish, you enrich your diet with 8 grams of protein and 23 grams of dietary fiber, plus iron and calcium.
Buy a Freeze-Dried Red Beans case pack to add protein and fiber to any meal. These beans pack light – so it’s easy to bring a pouch or two on any trip. Store a case in your emergency kit for extra protein in a crisis. The Freeze-Dried Red Beans Case Pack boxes are 9 x 7 1/2 x 7 inches. NET WT. 4.94 oz (140g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 39.52 oz (1120g).
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- Boil 3 cups of water.
- Add entire contents of pouch of dehydrated beans, stir and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cover and allow to simmer for 20-25 minutes. Strain as desired and serve.
- For flavor variations, try seasoning the beans with salt, pepper, onion, or garlic or reduce the water to 1 1/2 cups and season the beans for a "sauce". Can also be used with meat stock.
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 8 pouches
- 4 Servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
Dehydrated red kidney beans.
Click Here to View Nutrition Information!