Honey Wheat Bread Case Pack
Now you can get your favorite emergency survival food in bulk. Our new Honey Wheat Bread Case Packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away! These cases come with multiple pouches of food. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your food until you're ready to cook it.
If you love the warm goodness and delicious scent of freshly baked bread, you will love our time-saving Patriot Pantry Honey Wheat Bread Mix. This complete, whole-grain bread mix is already prepared. All you add is water, oil and yeast.
Use your bread machine to save even more time and fuss. Or you can make your own artisan loaves and rolls by hand. Store a case of our Honey Wheat Bread Mix in your pantry for everyday use. Plus, keep a case handy for an emergency – bread is always the first thing to fly off the grocery store shelves. Add our
Honey Wheat Bread case pack in bulk to your survival food supply and your family will not have to go without delicious, life-sustaining bread. The Honey Wheat Bread Case Pack boxes are 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 9 inches. NET WT. 14.39 oz (407.9g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 86.34 oz (2447.4g).
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
- Add the oil and Patriot Pantry Honey Wheat Bread Mix and stir to blend (see chart below for amounts).
- Knead the dough on a floured board until it is smooth and elastic, or about 10 minutes. If you are using a mixer with a dough hook, mix on medium low speed for 10-20 minutes.
- Place the dough in a large bowl and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Form the dough into loaf shapes according to the number you are making or form it into 1 to 2-inch balls for dinner rolls.
- Place dough into bread pans or baking sheets coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake loaves for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. For rolls, bake for 12-15 minutes. After cooling for 5-10 minutes, remove the bread to wire racks to complete cooling. Brush warm bread with melted butter if you like.
Bulk cases with multiple pouches
Ultimate in convenience and choice
Use in any recipe that calls for it
Easy to prepare
Ideal for off-grid use
Up to 10-year shelf-life unopened
Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
Includes 6 pouches
- 12 Servings per pouch
Requires no refrigeration
Perfect for Bartering
Made in the USA
|1 one-pound loaf
|2 one-pound loaves
||1 1/2 cups
|3 one-pound loaves
||2 1/4 cups
|1 small bread machine loaf
|1 large bread machine loaf
||1 1/4 cup
Unbleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme [improves yeast baking]), whole wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme [improves yeast baking]), hard wheat bran, brown sugar, vital wheat gluten, non-iodized salt, sugar, soybean oil, non fat dry milk, honey powder (refinery syrup, honey), bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, colic acid, enzyme [improves yeast baking]), lecithin, dried eggs (pasteurized whole eggs, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], ascorbic acid, wheat gluten, enzymes), yeast (yeast, enzymes [contains wheat], soybean oil).
ALLERGENS: Contains egg, milk, soy and wheat.