Quick Rolled Oats
Whenever you need a convenient boost of energy, there's nothing like a hot bowl of oatmeal to help you power through a tough day, especially in an emergency. Patriot Pantry® Quick Rolled Oats are easy to prepare and ideal for baking and dessert recipes, like oatmeal raisin cookies!
Keep a can in your pantry for daily use and store one in your emergency kit to have a hot, nutritious meal option at the ready. Also perfect for backpacking and canoeing adventures to keep you active and alert. Our Quick Rolled Oats have a 25-year shelf life unopened and will last a year after opening. Should an emergency strike, having oats as a source of nourishment is a great safety net. This item comes in a big #10 can size, about five times the size of a normal soup can.
The versatility of Quick Rolled Oats
- Breakfast staple
- In homemade bread
- In cakes or other baked goods
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Boil one cup of water with a pinch of salt.
- Add 1/2 cup Patriot Pantry Quick Rolled Oats and Stir.
- Cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and allow the oatmeal to sit for 2 minutes.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
Easy to prepare
Ideal for off-grid use
Perfect for baking and desserts
Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
#10 can size, about 5x average soup can
Requires no refrigeration
Made in the USA
Quick rolled oats
Click Here to View Nutrition Information!