Sweetly Coated Banana Chips Case Pack
NEW! Now you can get your favorite emergency survival food in bulk. Our new case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don't use right away! These cases come with six pouches of food. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your food until you're ready to cook it.
With Patriot Pantry Sweetly Coated Banana Chips case packs on your snack shelf, you have a natural treat to offer to hungry family members in place of potato chips and candy. They are sweet and crunchy like junk-food snacks, but Sweetly Coated Banana Chips are made from real banana slices.
Ready right out of the pouch, they are a convenient power snack for after school, after dinner, in a lunch box or in an emergency. Buy a case for daily use. Plus add a case to your survival food supply. This way you and your loved ones have healthy snacks should a crisis strike. The Sweetly Coated Banana Chips Case Pack boxes are 13 x 7 1/2 x 9 inches. NET WT. 6.21 oz (176g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 37.26 oz (1056g).
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Product is ready to eat right out of the package.
Bulk cases with multiple pouches
Ultimate in convenience and choice
No prep, no guilt
Great for camping trips
Made from real fruit
Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
Includes 6 pouches
8 Servings per pouch
Requires no refrigeration
Made in the USA
Bananas, coconut/vegetable oil, sugar, natural flavoring.
- Sprinkle crushed Banana Chips over prepared Patriot Pantry Chocolate Pudding.
- Cut a firm banana into 2-inch chunks and stick a toothpick in each. Dip the banana chunks in melted chocolate and roll them in crushed banana chips. Set on a piece of parchment in the freezer until frozen and enjoy. Delicious with dipped strawberries, too!
- Mix Banana Chips with your favorite breakfast granola. Top with nonfat yogurt for a wholesome meal.
Click Here to View Nutrition Information!