In any emergency situation, protecting yourself from the elements can be difficult. Battling the wet, the wind and the cold are huge obstacles to survival. Staying warm and dry is critical and will help you make better decisions in an emergency.
Colonial Concepts Emergency Blanket® is just what you need when exposed to the elements-especially if you're far from shelter. This wind and waterproof blanket is made of lightweight and durable aluminized non-stretch polyester, a unique fabric that reflects heat back to the body, stays snug even in freezing temperatures and stows away easily.
The Colonial Concepts Emergency Blanket is compact and perfect for storing in your car, cabin, backpack, RV or at home. The best part: these blankets are an incredible value, so you can outfit your whole family with emergency protection from the wet and cold. When you're caught without, or with less than ideal shelter, keep yourself warm with a reflective emergency blanket and surviving becomes a little bit easier.
- Made of lightweight aluminized non-stretch polyester
- Works by reflecting body heat back to your body
- Compact and easy to stow
- Measures 84" x 52" when unfolded
- Wind and waterproof
- Re-sealable cap for easy storage and portability
- Stays flexible in freezing temperatures
Proper Use and Care
Your Colonial Concepts Emergency Blanket requires very little maintenance. We recommend the following care:
- Avoid storing with sharp utensils
- Allow Emergency Blanket to thoroughly air-dry following use to prevent trapped moisture when storing
- Do not bring in contact with open flame