Insta-Fire is a safe, simple, and versatile new fire starting product.
It has water-repellant properties, a fifteen minute burn time and a
thirty year shelf life. Use it to light campfires, prepare charcoal
briquettes, or as a safe and reliable fuel source for cooking or heating
in emergency situations.
One pouch, one fire. Easy as 1-2-3. Just apply a match or lighter flame
to our burnable InstaFire, and place your firewood or charcoal above the
flame. InstaFire pouches burn for 15-20 minutes and leave only a small
amount of biodegradable residue.
- Benzene Free
- Burns "green" -- no harmful chemicals or vapors.
- Ideal source of fuel-- perfect substitute for wood and other fuel sources.
- Burns 1000° -- dries and burns wet wood
- Lights and burns in wind, rain, sleet, and snow.
- Optimal fire starter that lights the first time.
- Lightweight -- easily carried anywhere.
- Safely stores near food.
- 30-year shelf life.
- Non-combustible -- no risk for unexpected fires or flare-ups.
1. Pour 1/2 cup of InstaFire on nonflammable surface.
2. Light InstaFire (InstaFire is not actively flammable or volatile. There are no risks of flareups).
3. For best results, occasionally stir the InstaFire until completely burned.
4. When using as a sole source of fuel add 1/2 cup of InstaFire every 15-20 minutes to keep your fire burning.