Instafire is a safe, simple, and versatile fire starting product. It has water-repellant properties and and a 30-year shelf life. Use it to light campfires, prepare charcoal briquettes or as a safe and reliable fuel source for cooking or heating in emergency situations. Works well within the
Inferno Outdoor Stove.
One pouch produces a 15-20 minute fire. Easy as 1-2-3. Just apply a match or lighter flame to InstaFire and place your firewood, charcoal or cooking pot above the flame. InstaFire pouches leave only a small amount of biodegradable residue. Leftover ash is a natural fertilizer.
Ideal fuel for the
Instafire Inferno Outdoor Biomass Stove
Instafire Fire Starter Features:
- Benzene Free
- Burns "green" -- no harmful chemicals or vapors.
- Ideal source of fuel-- perfect substitute for wood and other fuel sources.
- Burns 1000° -- dries and burns wet wood
- Lights and burns in wind, rain, sleet, and snow.
- Optimal fire starter that lights the first time.
- Lightweight -- easily carried anywhere.
- Safely stores near food.
- 30-year shelf life.
- Non-combustible -- no risk for unexpected fires or flare-ups.
1. Pour 1/2 cup of InstaFire on nonflammable surface.
2. Light InstaFire (This product is not actively flammable or volatile. There are no risks of flareups).
3. For best results, occasionally stir the InstaFire until completely burned.
4. When using as a sole source of fuel add 1/2 cup of InstaFire every 15-20 minutes to keep your fire burning.