NEW! The Inferno Biomass Outdoor Stove from InstafireTM, with its unique Vortex TechnologyTM, takes outdoor cooking to a whole new level. This stove is specifically designed to be a portable companion in the great outdoors, at your bug-out location, or the backyard during a crisis. Or, use today for tailgating, picnics and camping.
This beautifully-designed stove combines science, safety, and efficiency. It also is the first all-purpose biomass-fueled stove that you can control the heat with a USB powered fan from 425 degrees up to 1200 degrees.
Here's how it works:
oxygen feeds the flames. Small holes on the lower sides of the stove provide ventilation, forcing heated oxygen up through the stove. The heated air is fed directly through the top holes, creating secondary combustion. This allows the Inferno stove to reach such high temperature, with smoke-free fire and minimal fuel consumption.
pressure from the fan circulates the air. This creates a pressure differential between the upper and lower chambers. The heated air circulates like a vortex due to this pressure differential.
The Inferno Biomass Stove can:
- Boil water in 3 minutes (with Fire Starter Packs)
- Burn biomass including sticks, twigs, pine cones - even charcoal - add with forceps (included)
- Reach temperatures up to 1200° F
- Create second burn for maximum fire efficiency thanks to double-walled design and vent holes
- Control heat with a built-in Vortex Technology fan when powered by USB portable battery pack, uses 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- Cook with tooth holders for a pot or pan
- Transport compactly in a go-bag with fold-able legs and pot/pan holders when placed in the camo cinch sack (included)
Upgrade with an
Ultimate Inferno Solar Powered Cooking Kit.
Stove height is 9 1/2 inches by 6 1/4 inches wide. Weight 2.2 pounds.