NEW! The Inferno Biomass Outdoor Stove from InstafireTM, with its unique Vortex TechnologyTM, takes outdoor cooking to a whole new level. This stove is specifically designed to be a portable companion in the great outdoors, at your bug-out location, or the backyard during a crisis. Or, use today for tailgating, picnics and camping.
This beautifully-designed stove combines science, safety, and efficiency. It also is the first all-purpose biomass-fueled stove that you can control the heat with a USB powered fan from 425 degrees up to 1200 degrees.
The Inferno Biomass Stove can:
- Boil water in 3 minutes (with Fire Starter Packs)
- Burn biomass including sticks, twigs, pine cones - even charcoal - add with forceps (included)
- Reach temperatures up to 1200° F
- Create second burn for maximum fire efficiency thanks to double-walled design and vent holes
- Control heat with a built-in Vortex Technology fan when powered by USB portable battery pack, uses 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- Cook with tooth holders for a pot or pan
- Transport compactly in a go-bag with fold-able legs and pot/pan holders when placed in the camo cinch sack (included)
Upgrade with an
Ultimate Inferno Solar Powered Cooking Kit.