This all-in-one biomass cooking kit has everything needed to cook a meal or boil water in an emergency or on an adventure.
Being able to cook food quickly and easily is critical to survival.
In a crisis, there are many times we can't depend on the electricity or modern appliances in our homes. In fact, you may need to "bug out." Having a compact, portable cooking solution that tucks into your "go bag" is essential for survival.
That's why we put together the Ultimate Inferno Solar Powered Cooking Kit:
This kit includes:
- Instafire Inferno Biomass Stove - runs on sticks, twigs, pine cones, and practically any other combustible source. Heat can be adjusted with a fan up to 1200° F powered by an USB battery pack (charged with the Guide 10 Solar Kit).
- Instafire 3-Gallon Bucket Emergency Fire Starter - can start a fire and keep it going in event he most difficult conditions.
- Two Colonial Concepts Grub N Tools - a spoon, fork, bottle opener, screwdriver and hex wrench set all in one. This kit includes two Grub N Tools.
- Two Stainless Steel Drinking Cups - heavy-duty but lightweight. Perfect for holding a small meal or a drink. Stainless steel makes it easy to clean. Two cups included in this kit.
- Granite Ware Saucepan (2 quart) - has porcelain enamel surface over a steel core body. Provides an even heat distribution for faster cooking times.
- Two Packages of Colonial Concepts Waterproof Matches (8 boxes) - Paraffin wax-coated matches that light even when wet.
- AAA Rechargeable Batteries (4 pack) - Recharge and use these powerful AAA batteries again and again.
- Guide 10 Plus Solar Kit - Charge batteries with the power of the sun. Includes rechargeable USB battery pack and with four AA batteries.
- Granite Ware Saucepan (2 quart) - Open Saucepan has a porcelain enamel surface over steel core body.
If you bought all of these items separately, you would pay over $400. But when you buy this Ultimate Kit, you'll save over $100. Plus, it's shipped free to your door!